Back to School: September 1, 2022
We look forward to welcoming students and staff back to school on Thursday, September 1st. As you prepare for the new school year, please review the important details below!
School Picture Days
This year, we are providing two options for students to have their school pictures taken. You are welcome to choose whichever option works best for your family. The new August 10th option applies to ALL HJT1 students and was added to help alleviate long lines during the open houses.
OPTION 1: Wednesday, August 10 from 10 AM - 7 PM at Lincoln School (755 S Rural Street) - OPEN TO ALL HJT1 STUDENTS
OPTION 2: Attend a school Open House. (See dates below)
School Open Houses
Please plan to attend your child's Open House on the day listed below. Students will have the opportunity to meet their teacher, drop off supplies, and have their school photos taken. 4K sites will be open as well.
Central Middle School - Thursday, August 25 from 3:30 - 6:30 PM
Lincoln Elementary School - Monday, August 29 from 3:30 - 6:30 PM
Rossman Elementary School - Tuesday, August 30 from 3:30 - 6:30 PM (Dream Center, Rec Center and Sycamore Tree 4K students should take photos at Rossman)
Here's What You Need to Know Before September 1
- Save the Dates! The 2022-23 District Calendar is available to download here.
- Student Registration: Online registration for students ended on July 31st for the 2022-23 school year. Any HJT1 students who have NOT yet registered must contact Pupil Services at 262-673-8042 for assistance. Student registration is necessary for school year planning, including teacher assignments!
- Teacher Assignments: Teacher assignments will be accessible via Skyward Family Access beginning at 1 PM on Friday, August 19. Class lists will NOT be posted at the school buildings. Please contact your school building office with any questions or Family Access login assistance.
- School Supply Lists are now available! Print your supply lists here.
- What Time Do Kids Start School? View instructional times here.
- Update Your Contact Information: In the event of an emergency, it is important that we have a direct and clear way to communicate accurate information to you. Please review your contact information in Family Access (under the "Skylert" tab.
- Sign up for Text Alerts! View this Skylert Quick Reference Guide
- The Parent & Student Handbook outlines many important pieces of information for parents and students. View the 2022-23 Handbook.