Board of Education Goals
Three -Year Plan (2018-2021)
GOAL: Continue to make school safety a priority.
- Improve and augment safety and crisis management plans.
- Practice drills to better enhance preparedness.
- Upon completion of drills, debrief to assist in upgrading safety practices.
- Educate stakeholders and inform the public of District initiatives, accomplishments and expectations
GOAL: Be Responsive to Making Decisions that are Student Centered
- Work on measuring District priorities and maximizing student learning.
- Set specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely expectations via continuous improvement plans.
- Review and align school programs and competitions.
- Celebrate accomplishments that support behavioral and learning expectations.
- Reward desired outcomes.
GOAL: Promote Fiscal Responsibility
- Create, optimize, develop and maintain a sustainable balanced budget that reflects District needs and the community’s expectations.
- Develop long-range plans for maintenance and capital improvements.
- Communicate success to staff and public.
- Maintain a sustainable staffing plan.
- Leverage opportunities to retain high quality educators.