(262) 673-3155District Office
Facebook logo

Student Records

Pupil Services is responsible for records of all students entering or leaving the school district.  On an incoming student, Pupil Services will request the student’s cumulative file, confidential file, and immunization records from the former school.  When they are received, they are processed and sent to the appropriate school’s office.

Outgoing records are sent to Pupil Services from the appropriate school office.  When a request is received from the new school, the records are sent to the new school the student has enrolled in.

Questions regarding student records should be addressed by contacting Barb Radschlag at (262) 673-8042, Ext. 4111.

Back to Top